How To: Play the "ups johnny" kid's party game

Play the "ups johnny" kid's party game

Hello, my name is Nicole Valentine and on behalf of Expert Village, I'm here to talk to you about how to coordinate birthday games for a birthday party. Now let's talk about this next game that you can use with 2 to 100 kids, this game is called Oops Johnny. The facilitator instructs the group of children or adults that they must listen closely to what I'm going to say and do. I'll show you what I mean. Alright, I need everyone to listen closely to everything that I say and watch everything that I do because you're going to have to repeat and do this hand movement. It's called Oops Johnny. Here we go. Okay, okay, Oops Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Oops Johnny. Okay. Now, the facilitator knows the secret and I'll go ahead and tell you. The secret is that you must follow the hand movements exactly, but you will not concentrate on the hand but a lot of people are going to miss what's done at the beginning, this part: okay, okay. So when you ask them to repeat what you're doing, they're going to take their hand and go Oops Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Opps Johnny. And they think they got it, but they didn't do the first part, which was okay, okay. Then you have the okay part at the end. Let's try it again. Alright everybody, do everything that I do and say everything that I say. Okay, okay. Oops Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Oops Johnny. Okay. This Oops Johnny hand game is quiet interesting and of course remember you know the secret but you want to show the guest that the secret is in the hand movement. So when you do it, always highlight on your hand, but don't forget the okay, okay part and the okay at the end.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

Be the First to Comment

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest