So watching this I think what is so interesting is not what film does better, but what the differences are between the DSLRs. Give me Kodak indoors and Fuji outdoors any day, but the 5D really does shine, it becomes hard to see why you should shell out for a RED, or most Sony products especially for a anything without guaranteed theatrical release. Documentary I believe remains a whole different question and workflow is still a headache but when the name of the game is make this beautiful for only a couple hundred dollars, Canon has changed the game.
PS I should add the caveat, motion is still a mess that is not addressed in these tests and I would love to see a test of the motion on the DSLRs, specifically hand held, car passes, fight scenes vs. other digital like Sony's EX3, RED one, Panasonic HPX etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades