Beautiful Eerie Cinematography and Fantastic Editing.
This film by Sam Spreckley an artist out of Scotland. His experimental film shown above is quite abstract yet moving none the less.
The imagery looks to have been acquired with various sources which adds to the textural quality of it, something I find fantastic in and of itself. As a cinematographer myself I learn the most when I am just sitting with myself experimenting with the tools at hand. Pushing things to their limits helps you define the edges of where things can go.
The editing is violent yet surrounds you with this inviting car wreck imagery that makes me want more and more and more. I hope you shooters out there enjoy this as much as I did.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades